If you believe in Teamwork and have excellent Customer Service skills, we have an opportuity for you. In this role you will: We thank you for your interest in OrthoGeorgia, we invite you to submit your resume or complete an application for consideration.
Medical Assistant - Warner Robins office
Physician Assistant - Northside office (Macon)
(1) Medical Asssitant
If you believe in Teamwork and have excellent Customer Service skills, we have an opportuity for you. In this role you will:
- Work as part of a medical team to deliver the highest quality patient care
- Assist physicians and/or physicians assistants with patient care within the clinic setting
- Interview patients and record medical histories, order x-rays per provider order or protocol
- Perform dressing changes, apply/removing casts/splints, remove sutures/staples
- Provide patient education
- Schedule appointments, tests, procedures, and/or surgery following all scheduling protocols
- Update patient health history information in Athena EMR system
We are looking for Medical Assistants who have a current Medical Assistant Certification or 2 years of relevant medical experience, with orthopaedic experience a plus and excellent patient service and teamwork skills is a must.
(2) Physician Assistant
If you believe in Teamwork and have excellent Customer Service skills, we have an opportuity for you.
The Physician Assistant is responsible for providing medical care as delegated by the Orthopaedic Surgeon. Responsibilities may include assisting the physician in both the office and hospital setting and working independently in the clinic seeing patients with a variety of orthopaedic injuries and illnesses, assisting in the operating room, and performing emergency room and floor consultations.
Physician Assistant State Licensure - State Licensure
3708 Northside Drive
Macon, GA 31210
OrthoGeorgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require a pre-employment drug screen test. OrthoGeorgia requires successful passing of the drug screen and a background check.